Sunday, August 27, 2017


We are lucky to have an intern from Athens Tech with us for the next several months. Meet Michaela Martin:


I would like the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Michaela Martin, and I will be interning in Mrs. Rivera’s’ room for the next few months. I am a student at Athens Technical College where I will graduate in May of 2018 with an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. I will then begin at Piedmont to pursue a Master's Degree in Early Education. In addition to my academic activities, I am a wife, a mother to 4 (children and fur babies), and a grandmother to 2 gorgeous granddaughters. I currently work at Apple Tree Prep as a lead teacher in Blossoms (22-28-month children). I have been at ATP for just about a year now and I absolutely love it. I am excited to put all I have learned into good use and become an active participant in your child’s classroom. It is my pleasure to have been placed at Rocky Branch, and under the mentorship of Mrs. Rivera and will uphold her highest standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment